This overhaul coincides with a few very important happenings.
- My dearest Queen’s Platinum Jubilee. For all that I am nothing if not politically cynical and distrusting of Her dear Grace’s parliament (or any other pit of vipers for that matter) and about the worst subject she could have as far as my reverence for her *cough-outdated-cough* position, I do wish the ole lady a good one. I hope she got to soak her feet and warm up with a hot toddy after that long haul of a river parade. Wish I was in London to see those boats!
- One year since my holiday weekend in Turks and Caicos where I made some amazing friends. We’ve known eachother for a year now and looks like we’re not going anywhere anytime soon.
- A GLORIOUS long weekend to spend on some beach somewhere (should be combined with #1 above, as it’s thanks to Madam Queenie).
- The first time I wore my sexy new six inch heels.
- THE END OF BUSY SEASON! WOO HOO!!
Enjoy the weekend as it continues, my fellow subjects. As to the rest of y’all, doesn’t independence suck?